Eventuri Intake On Sale / CSL Bumper Fitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eventuri Intake On Sale / CSL Bumper Fitment

If anyone is considering an Eventuri intake....it's 10% off at https://autocouturemotoring.com. $878 with code EVENTURI10. Just picked one up and figured I'd share.

edit: title to include CSL style front bumper fitment question below
    Last edited by bimmer; 10-18-2021, 09:54 PM.

Great intake. I just had mine installed. The butt dyno approves!

Comment

Anyone have any experience installing it with a CSL style front bumper? The inlet in the csl bumper is smaller and circular compared to the larger/wider stock bumper so I’m pretty sure the eventuri scoop won’t fit in as designed. Wondering if there’s a way to modify it to make it work.

Comment

From Bilal @ Eventuri: "The scoop won't fit into your bumper - you just need to direct the air upwards with a flexible hose/ducting".

I guess I could buy the CSL intake tube (11617833648) but seems overpriced for what could be accomplished with some flexible ducting for a fraction of the price. Unfortunate part is losing the airflow to brakes but I could probably get creative to make that still function.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I was wanting to purchase one and have a csl bumper as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer View Post
            From Bilal @ Eventuri: "The scoop won't fit into your bumper - you just need to direct the air upwards with a flexible hose/ducting".

I guess I could buy the CSL intake tube (11617833648) but seems overpriced for what could be accomplished with some flexible ducting for a fraction of the price. Unfortunate part is losing the airflow to brakes but I could probably get creative to make that still function.
            I have the Miles End CSL front and this doesn't fit on my bumper.

Comment

Working...
            X