RTABs w/ Limiters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RTABs w/ Limiters

What is the lifespan of OEM RTABs w/ limiters? Installed these 30k miles ago and in that time, I have performed numerous HDPE days, tons of drifting, and of course fun around town/back roads.

I think I may be feeling a loose feeling in the car, which is surprising because everything has been refreshed. Of course, hard for me to remember what worn RTABs feels like, as 30k miles was put on over many years. I'm trying to understand the typical lifespan of these bushings before I undo the trailing arms for inspection and mess up the alignment.

Car is 100% stock so I hope it's just me noticing the limitations and boundaries of stock M3 suspension and it's time for stiffer handling mods!

The OEM RTABs are toast after about 30k miles. The limiters should extend that but every time you go over a bump the RTABs flex in a way that the limiters don't do anything about.

Comment

60k on a stock daily driver street car is doing real good.

Replace with ball joints from Syncro Design Works or CMP Auto Engineering.
      '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Alpine 330iT
      Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
      Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

20k on my OE RTABs with limiters and they looked fine. I replaced with the Turner monoball.

Comment

FCP sells the Syncro Design Works too

Comment

Working...
          X