VIP pricing offer on 2nd hand acquisition from dealership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIP pricing offer on 2nd hand acquisition from dealership

Today, I had the car in the dealership for rear trailing arm and front sway bar mount replacement.

After I left the dealership, got a call on the phone where the lady said they are looking to acquire good condition 2nd hand cars. They are willing to offer very aggressive acquisition pricing as well as VIP pricing/discounts that can be applied to the purchase of a new BMW.

I told the lady I am not particularly interested in selling my car, but would always be open to listening to the type of offers they have on the table. Scheduled a session for Wednesday. Let's see what they have!

Has anyone else gone similar offers after a visit to their dealership?
    2004 Mystic Blue M3 | 6-speed | Coupe
    Karbonius CSL-style airbox | OEM CSL snorkel & flap | Schrick 280 / 272 cams with followers | CSL inconel exhaust valves
    SuperSprint 63.5mm stepped headers, section-1 with sport cats, and resonated twin-pipe section-2
    ITG CSL Airbox Airfilter| Karbonius E46 microfilter cover
    Karbonius M3 E46 CSL trunklid | Ohlin's BMS MI30 coilovers

Thats been going on for at least 15 years. Its a standard new car sales technique. Its about selling new cars.

"VIP pricing".

Comment

It would be good to know, however, how their "very aggressive acquisition pricing" compares to current market pricing. Of course I expect it to be discounted but by how much is worth knowing. Subscribed...

maw

Comment

They'll lowball you. Our cars are hot right now, no need to go the dealer trade in route. You're just giving up a fraction of the payment for the owner's yacht

Comment

Working...
        X