Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Independent Mechanic/Shop in Baltimore/Owings Mills, MD area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Independent Mechanic/Shop in Baltimore/Owings Mills, MD area?

Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on a reliable and trustworthy person/shop to work on my e46 M3 in the Baltimore area? Thanks.

Looking for BMW Repair? Find thousands of independent repair shops specializing in BMW vehicles. We’ll help you find a shop to service your BMW.

Comment

You can try reaching out to Tommy Ivec @ Tier Car Care (410) 486-2622. He's good ppl and a long time BMW enthusiast. If you don't mind driving a bit, Matt @ Coyne Performance/Kassel Performance up by Harrisburg are good ppl too.

What are you looking to have done?

Comment

+1 for Tier Car Care

Comment

Originally posted by stash1 View Post
          You can try reaching out to Tommy Ivec @ Tier Car Care (410) 486-2622. He's good ppl and a long time BMW enthusiast. If you don't mind driving a bit, Matt @ Coyne Performance/Kassel Performance up by Harrisburg are good ppl too.

What are you looking to have done?
          Thanks for the replies. I've got a Vincebar and Redish V2 plates and wanted to see if someone could reinforce the subframe. Also will do a suspension refresh (going with stock most likely) and change most fluids (except engine oil). Does Tommy perform subframe reinforcement?

I remember seeing a thread about a forum member having issues or significant damage to his M3 from a bad job from Matt and that makes me reluctant to go to him.

Comment

MPire Automotive 100%

12340 Owings Mills Blvd
            Suite 103
            Reisterstown, MD 21136

(443) 461-3337

Click image for larger version  Name:	mpire.jpg Views:	0 Size:	169.1 KB ID:	156470
            Last edited by puma1824; 03-01-2022, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hsq View Post

Thanks for the replies. I've got a Vincebar and Redish V2 plates and wanted to see if someone could reinforce the subframe. Also will do a suspension refresh (going with stock most likely) and change most fluids (except engine oil). Does Tommy perform subframe reinforcement?

I remember seeing a thread about a forum member having issues or significant damage to his M3 from a bad job from Matt and that makes me reluctant to go to him.
              I'm not sure, best to call and just ask...

Comment

If Rockville is possible, this place had a CCA DIY event, and Mike Miller likes the owner: https://www.bmwexcluservice.com/
                Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0228.jpg Views:	0 Size:	147.5 KB ID:	156831

Prime Care Auto!

They're a little far from us being out in East Baltimore by the docks, but premier service nonetheless.
                  2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Is Ben Sarli/Sarli Motorsports still in business?

Comment

+1 for Tommy Ivic, seems to know his stuff but never worked on our car yet.

However I take our track car to York Automotive in Mt Airy. Been using them for years and no issues so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X