Turner Motorsports customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turner Motorsports customer service

Whats going on with them? They don't answer the phone, emails or the chat feature on the website.

Anyone else have an issue or is it my bad luck?

"ECS"
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
      "ECS"
      So ECS runs them now? It makes me want to return what I bought from them and buy somewhere else. Who else sells like they used to?

Comment

Originally posted by LVMESM46 View Post

So ECS runs them now? It makes me want to return what I bought from them and buy somewhere else. Who else sells like they used to?
        Yes, ECS (rather, the company that owns ECS) also owns Turner and Pelican.
        '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Wait till you try to get ahold of someone at FCP.
          Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

ECS happened to them.

Comment

I got on chat yesterday, had no issues with Turner. I've ordered a lot of parts from Turner and have had good customer service from them, but I've had better customer service from FCP. I suppose everyone's experiences depend on who you speak with.
              Instagram: M3Journal

Comment

Bimmerworld is a great alternative that's like Turner used to be. If you have an issue, it gets cleared up quickly and they send gumny bears in every order. The good kind.
                This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
                https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Originally posted by Arith2 View Post
                  Bimmerworld is a great alternative that's like Turner used to be. If you have an issue, it gets cleared up quickly and they send gumny bears in every order. The good kind.
                  +1 for bimmerworld

It is really sad how ECS destroyed Turner. Folks at Turner used to know what they were selling - now its just a parts distro.

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post
                    Wait till you try to get ahold of someone at FCP.
                    I haven't had any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post

I haven't had any issues.
                      Same. Nothing but great customer service from FCP. But they are not the people you can call up for experienced advice. They sell parts.

You can call up bimmerworld and get setup recommendations.

FCP has a race team as well but the customer service dept can’t answer those types of questions. And they only race audi IIRC.

Comment

I never said “issues”. You’ll get ahold of someone working the phones if you wait long enough. They’ll Google your question if you’re lucky. It’s a “rockauto” for German parts.
                        Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Been ordering from Turner lately and they’ve been delivering, even though most stuff comes all the way to the west from Ohio. With the current landscape and shipping/supply issues I think they’re doing great.

Comment

Thankfully the only thing I've ever needed was the jumper harness so I don't foresee a need to purchase from turner, ecs or pelican for life (or bimmerworld for that matter).
                            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by Estoril View Post
                              ECS happened to them.
                              Haha, yep. That about sums it up.
                              Originally posted by eacmen View Post
                              Same. Nothing but great customer service from FCP. But they are not the people you can call up for experienced advice. They sell parts.
                              Agreed, never an issue getting through to FCP during business hours. Great customer service.
                              6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Working...
                              X