ZCP Wheel Paint - Need Spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZCP Wheel Paint - Need Spec

Can someone remind me the proper silver paint for ZCP wheels? Its wheel rehab/repaint time for my street car.

I've seen people circle the topic in Glasurit discussion with no clear outcome. I want the match to be reasonably close - but not interested in some thread suggestion of paying 3 times the cost for a certain level of wheel paint perfection.

Thanks!

Post numero dos:

Looking for a paint code that is close to the factory hypersilver color or powercoat color that will get me close. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Slideways View Post

Thanks. Glasurit Dekorsilber A55.

Comment

It’s also a 3 stage paint. (Another major wheel refinisher said it was actually more than that but didn’t explain). He did however say that particular paint was so expensive that it was more cost effective for him to buy in a $1,500 can (and his other paints were not like that).
        6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Finding a place that’s capable has been incredibly difficult

Comment

Working...
          X