Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop recommendation - Greater Boston area

Hey all,

I will be relocating next month to Framingham MA (From Baltimore area) and have been debating to either complete some maintenance now or wait til after the relo. One down side of doing it now would be almost no after service support if things go sideways.

Mainly interested in doing rod bearing and a few associated items, nothing too extensive.

Any good shops up there that local members would recommend?

Sharocks I think is from that area, he might be able to tell you about some shops.

Comment

Originally posted by lvm3sm46 View Post
      Sharocks I think is from that area, he might be able to tell you about some shops.
      Good call, I am from this area.

In Framingham, you have two options.

If you wanna wait forever but have good work done, go to Farley over at Eurotech Automotive in Natick (he's worked on my cars for the last 8 years or so), you can name drop me for maybe a discount.

If you're less patient, Niko over at European Auto Body in Framingham specializes in S54 related things because Niko loves that engine. You can also name drop me as well here.

Currently I go to Auto Engineering in Lexington, MA mainly because they're the fastest but also the most expensive. But fast, like car is done within 3 days EVERY TIME. Feel free to name drop me, they have one BMW tech only.

Hail Mary, Larin Automotive, very good and not too far from Framingham as a back up, back up.
      2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
      2005 BMW ///M3
      Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
      2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
      2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
      2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post

Good call, I am from this area.

In Framingham, you have two options.

If you wanna wait forever but have good work done, go to Farley over at Eurotech Automotive in Natick (he's worked on my cars for the last 8 years or so), you can name drop me for maybe a discount.

If you're less patient, Niko over at European Auto Body in Framingham specializes in S54 related things because Niko loves that engine. You can also name drop me as well here.

Currently I go to Auto Engineering in Lexington, MA mainly because they're the fastest but also the most expensive. But fast, like car is done within 3 days EVERY TIME. Feel free to name drop me, they have one BMW tech only.

Hail Mary, Larin Automotive, very good and not too far from Framingham as a back up, back up.
        Woah. Multiple recs and details on expectations for each???

Truly appreciated!!

Comment

Working...
        X