Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in E46 (2001 - 2006) only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Groups
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Forum
Vehicle Discussion
E46 (2001 - 2006)
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Rebuilt or new injectors
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Search
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
menxzee
Banned
Join Date:
May 2022
Posts:
5
#1
Rebuilt or new injectors
05-22-2022, 10:19 AM
As the title states, looking for rebuilt or new injectors. Looking to buy ASAP
Where could i get one
any link or website
eacmen
Senior Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
2418
#2
05-22-2022, 01:49 PM
Also interested. Bosch injectors have been NLA for a while now and BMW ones are crazy expensive. Anyone know if they plan to go back in stock anytime soon?
Comment
Post
Cancel
Jimbo's M
Senior Member
Join Date:
Apr 2020
Posts:
310
#3
05-22-2022, 02:24 PM
No idea if this helps or not, but I got mine here.
Just a moment...
https://polmaxracing.com/index.php/product/6-genuine-bosch-ev14-52lb-550cc-fuel-injectors-bmw-s54-3-2l-01-06-m3-01-02-z3m/
Comment
Post
Cancel
eacmen
Senior Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
2418
#4
05-22-2022, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by
Jimbo's M
View Post
No idea if this helps or not, but I got mine here.
Just a moment...
https://polmaxracing.com/index.php/product/6-genuine-bosch-ev14-52lb-550cc-fuel-injectors-bmw-s54-3-2l-01-06-m3-01-02-z3m/
Pretty sure these injectors would require a tune as they flow more than stock.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Jimbo's M
Senior Member
Join Date:
Apr 2020
Posts:
310
#5
05-22-2022, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by
eacmen
View Post
Pretty sure these injectors would require a tune as they flow more than stock.
I know. Since I'm not sure exactly what you want, I thought perhaps you could find what you were looking for otherwise here.
Comment
Post
Cancel
eacmen
Senior Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
2418
#6
05-22-2022, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by
Jimbo's M
View Post
I know. Since I'm not sure exactly what you want, I thought perhaps you could find what you were looking for otherwise here.
Stock injectors are:
Bosch Part Number 0280156052
BMW Part Number: 13647830975
I think they are 260cc injectors.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
X
Comment