LSeat.com or Ridie’s - Imola Red Closest Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSeat.com or Ridie’s - Imola Red Closest Match

The seat skins in my M3 Vert need to be changed - currently black interior but I’m interested in changing to red. Has anyone ordered red seat skins from LSeat.com or Ridies’s? Looking for whatever would be the closest to Imola Red from either place. LSeat.com has a comment on their page that Dark Red is the closest and I have the swatches but it’s still hard to tell. For reference here are the available reds from each:

LSeat.com - Scarlet Red or Dark Red
    Ridie’s - Red/Torch Red

Appreciate any help on this, thanks.

I got the samples from LSeat and it was nowhere close. But if you don’t have any imola to compare to I don’t really see the issue.

Comment

I have yet to replace my seat covers but went ahead and ordered a sample of the imola red from https://gahh.com/ and it was dead on.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWE46M3 View Post
        I have yet to replace my seat covers but went ahead and ordered a sample of the imola red from https://gahh.com/ and it was dead on.
        I can confirm that GAHH is the way. They are the one-stop shop for Pcar guys.

LSeat isn’t bad, but their quality and colors aren’t quite there. I would buy from them in a pinch but wouldn’t consider it the “solution”.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWE46M3 View Post
          Any photos of the sample? it was the smooth Napa Leather also? the photo on their site shows a textured leather

Comment

I've attached three pics. One closeup of the sample on the counter. Another laying flat against the backseat armrest. I did that since the armrest is relatively clean and unblemished from the sun. A third pic against the front passenger seat backrest. The seat is a bit dirty and has too much sheen, but it will help comparing the texture.
            Attached Files

Comment

I might be looking incorrectly, but Gahh doesn’t show that they have Imola Red as an available color for the E46 M3 Convertible. I’m intrigued by Autoberry as well as an option.

Comment

Originally posted by JNY88 View Post
                I might be looking incorrectly, but Gahh doesn’t show that they have Imola Red as an available color for the E46 M3 Convertible. I’m intrigued by Autoberry as well as an option.
                Order a sample from Riddies, arrives in two days.
                Just got mine, the torch red looks much better than Lseat (which didn't even look close) but not perfect and much closer to the Autoberry sample I got a while ago. Quality is much better too. Wish I had an actual imola sample to compare too.
                Red milwaukee pen for comparison, this is the nappa sample. The picture makes it look a lot brighter than it is. If you have a milwaukee tool, the sample is a shade darker or two darker than that, its actually a nice color.

Click image for larger version  Name:	processed-feea9d11-3edf-46ae-852c-1a5ad0ce6320_3NmHctcx.jpg Views:	0 Size:	25.7 KB ID:	172438
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Icecream; 06-16-2022, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Icecream View Post

Order a sample from Riddies, arrives in two days.
                  Just got mine, the torch red looks much better than Lseat (which didn't even look close) but not perfect and much closer to the Autoberry sample I got a while ago. Quality is much better too. Wish I had an actual imola sample to compare too.
                  Red milwaukee pen for comparison, this is the nappa sample. The picture makes it look a lot brighter than it is. If you have a milwaukee tool, the sample is a shade darker or two darker than that, its actually a nice color.

Click image for larger version Name:	processed-feea9d11-3edf-46ae-852c-1a5ad0ce6320_3NmHctcx.jpg Views:	0 Size:	25.7 KB ID:	172438
                  if its the Milwaukee Red.. thats a bit too red ... hmmm

Comment

Has anyone checked out "https://stitchgirlinc.com/"...seems pretty legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pnick View Post
                      Has anyone checked out "https://stitchgirlinc.com/"...seems pretty legit.
                      Looks like they’re local in my state. Thanks Ill have to check them out and maybe get a quote.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyM340i View Post

Looks like they’re local in my state. Thanks Ill have to check them out and maybe get a quote.
                        Wauconda, Illinois....
                        Just happened to come across a video that immediately caught my eye since I was just reading about this and I used to have an 05 IB - Cinnamon that I lost the beginning of Covid Mar 2020.
                        Still miss it.

Comment

Their steering wheel rewraps look unbelievably good

Comment

No intention to Hijack, but who would be a good source for a standard black replacement seat cover? My 02 has seen some use and both front seats have a bit of wear/damage.

Comment

Working...
                            X