M3's half and full mile numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M3's half and full mile numbers

I couldn't find this listed anywhere but does anyone know what a stock E46 M3 will trap MPH in a standing 1/2 or full mile?
    '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
    Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
    Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Back when the car was in production, I'd never seen any such numbers published nor was it common practice.

I don't know if these metrics are recorded these days as I haven't picked up a car mag in over a decade but I doubt you'll be able to find any official figures from any testing authority.
    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

SLOW!

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
        Back when the car was in production, I'd never seen any such numbers published nor was it common practice.

I don't know if these metrics are recorded these days as I haven't picked up a car mag in over a decade but I doubt you'll be able to find any official figures from any testing authority.
        I doubt this was a test that was ever done back in when the cars were new.

I just assumed since half mile and full mile events were popular now that someone would have taken a stock car and posted the time/mph.
        '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT

Comment

I had a buddy take my car down the Texas mile back in 2010 since his was broken. It did 151 mph in the mile with just a panel filter at the time.
          Last edited by Jickel180; 06-20-2022, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jickel180 View Post
            I had a buddy take my car down the Texas mile back in 2010 since his was broken. It did 151 mph in the mile with just a panel filter at the time.
            That's what I was looking for, thanks Michael

Comment

Working...
            X