Wheel fitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel fitment

Looking for a square wheel set up for track days. Found a good deal on an 18x9 set. Offset is +42mm. Is this a setup that I can run without modifying anything, stock suspension, no rubbing, no spacers, etc? Looking for a direct swap without headache. Thanks

Check this website. This is online calculator. Type your existing setup along with new one. It’s quite detailed
    Wheel and tyre fitment calculator - it calculates inset, poke, speedo error, tyre stretch and loads more.

Comment

Here ya go. The front might hit the spring perch. The rear will be sunken in a lot. That size is not ideal.

https://support.apexraceparts.com/hc...Fitment-Guide#

Last edited by cobra; 07-01-2022, 11:31 PM.

Comment

I recommend that first, you look into "how to prepare your car for track" info.
        That is...Before you shop for tires/wheels.

Check out Liams Sticky in the faq section.

Comment

That sounds like an e36 M3 or e46 non M setup.

Depending on suspension/setup, you want something 9.5-10” wide and an offset of et25 to et35.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
          2012 LMB/Black 128i
          2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by FBloggs View Post
            I recommend that first, you look into "how to prepare your car for track" info.
            That is...Before you shop for tires/wheels.

Check out Liams Sticky in the faq section.
            Why can I not find that topic or the faq section? Need help am noob, lol

Comment

My bad.
              it's.
              You can play with tire sizes to your heart's content here: http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html Quote Obioban: Everything in this thread is aimed for optimal. There are lots of things you can do that are not listed here. I'm well aware that some people love the look of 11" wheels and have made it fit, and claim no

Comment

Working...
              X