Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where I can find the OG m3forum.net stickers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know where I can find the OG m3forum.net stickers?

I've worn my stickers like a badge of honor for many years (and will continue to do so). Anyone know where I can track down a few fresh sets? Thanks in advance boys
    Attached Files
    E46 M3 | C7 RS7

Unless someone is sitting on a box of them, your best bet would be finding the highest resolution version possible and sending it to a sticker maker. There are a ton of online options
    2005 6MT TiAg | 1:47.01 @ Laguna Seca
    ..........................| 1:58.93 @ Sonoma

Comment

​ You'd be best off figuring out what font it is and recreating it from that, then you don't need to worry about the resolution. This looks pretty similar.

​​

If enough people are interested I'd be willing to do the work granted I break even.​​
      2003.5 ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue - Black - SMG Delete

Comment

Makes more sense to create a new sticker design that has the URL of this forum rather than a sticker with a URL that doesn’t resolve.
        E46 M3 Coupe - 09/04 Production, 103k miles, Black/Black, 6MT swap, AS 0% kit, BBS RG-R + AS4’s, CSL flash, Karbonius airbox, Euro header + Section 1, Koni Yellow, Xtrons, SAP Delete, lockdowns complete

Comment

Don’t do it bro, it’s not as cool as you think it is.
          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by m3nt0s View Post
            Makes more sense to create a new sticker design that has the URL of this forum rather than a sticker with a URL that doesn’t resolve.
            This. Except M3forum used to be the go to resource for this platform and nam3forum definitely doesn't have anywhere near the charm

Comment

I kind of like this forum better, actually. The people here really know wtf is up. OG’s.

On m3Forum you had to wade through a lot of nonsense to get to the gems.

Comment

Originally posted by sina View Post
                ​ If enough people are interested I'd be willing to do the work granted I break even.​​
                I don't wanna make anyone put in the time/effort if there isn't enough/any interest from others. Figured I'd see if anyone has a few extras lying around. I know I did, but can't find em.

Originally posted by m3nt0s View Post
                Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                Don’t do it bro, it’s not as cool as you think it is.
                Originally posted by usdmej View Post
                Except M3forum used to be the go to resource for this platform and nam3forum definitely doesn't have anywhere near the charm
                I like that the URL doesn't resolve. An ode to the OG vBulletin4 that the community will never see again. A small (and dare I say somewhat exclusive) connection when I run into a fellow original M3F member out in the real world.

Love this forum and everyone who has stuck around or joined since the split, but the vietnam3 url just doesn't hit the same. Charm is the right word; nostalgic.
                E46 M3 | C7 RS7

Comment

I have one or two original ones if you need to replicate it. Just took my old ones off last summer after repping them for years as they were well past the time haha.
                  2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
                  2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

Originally posted by Boost View Post

"... but the vietnam3 url just doesn't hit the same. Charm is the right word; nostalgic.
                    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hilarious

Comment

Working...
                    X