Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ConnexPlus Beta Test: Bilstein PSS10 x Turner Motorsport

Hey guys,

ConnexPlus is a new, upcoming social buying format in a paid membership format. The beta tests are free.

The TL-DR: Members provide data about their upcoming maintenance & upgrade projects that I leverage to get the BMW M community to save on everything they need for their at their favourite retailers.

You can RSVP for the official launch here.

---
    ConnexPlus Beta Test: Bilstein E46 M3 PSS10 x Turner Motorsport:

Earlier this week, I launched the first beta test using a process to be tested. This will eventually be automated and simplified.

20x of you got the deal on the test prior this week - but only 5x placed their order at Turner.

There was a gap in communication and I'm clarifying the process. We're extending this, and adding E36 M3, E39 M5 and E85/86 Z4M applications as well!

The beta process:
    1. You need to register or log in to tap the "get early access pricing" on the beta test listing here.
    2. I will email you a specific coupon code.
    3. Use this code directly on TurnerMotorsport's website at checkout at the specific E46 M3 beta test link here.
    4. Turner Motorsport will handle payments, delivery and customer support.
    5. They will only charge you once the products are available for delivery.
    You have until today, Friday July 22nd at midnight EST to place your order at TurnerMotorsport.

Cheers,

Matt

Last edited by Epoustouflant; 07-22-2022, 08:31 AM.
Working...
X