Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E46 M3 Gauge Cluster AI

Hey guys,

At one point when m3f was going, someone was doing custom face gauge clusters. When he stopped, I reached out and was able to get a copy of the AI file, so I could potentially do a custom MPH Speedo without the KMPH inner numbers, going for a cleaner look (wanted it to look like the less busy KMPH only speedo). Long story short, I was never able to find someone to do it, but I still have the AI file. Before it gets lost on my computer, I thought I'd share it.

I think the OP (I forget his name/handle) spent some money on getting this done, but I'm not sure to the accuracy.

Here is the link if anyone wants to do anything with it...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...bD?usp=sharing
    Last edited by L0okitzRaj; 07-26-2022, 12:55 PM.

IIRC he had a working relationship with an OEM but they weren't happy with his small batch requests and he wasn't happy with their QC so production didn't last long

i was personally able to get a blue one (two actually as the first one was slightly misaligned). the color wasn't as vibrant as the renders but its still a nice contrast with our orange needles and beats silver any day of the week

Comment

i remember this very well. i really wanted a yellow tach if possible. thanks for sharing the file. im not sure if i know anyone who can get these produced as actual gauges but i do have a connect at a sign shop for some overlays potentially.

Comment

Working...
      X