If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Scratching my head at that one honestly. None of those mods ADD value to me. They more like subtract value. "Buy the odometer get the car for free" might explain it though.
Bid for the chance to own a 10k-Mile 2005 BMW M3 Convertible at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #190,673.
Surprised this is sitting as cheap as it is. Even with it being Blk/blk SMG vert, 10K miles I thought would bring more then mid teens.
BaT final prices are sneaky because they don't include the BaT fee or your tax obligation. I've crunched the numbers when I was bidding on a car - 27.7 becomes over 31.
Then you'll have shipping on top of that if needed, thats 500-2000 more.
Hopefully people aren't learning how buying a vehicle works for the first time on BAT 😂
I'd say all that added up to a good price for an IB Comp with reasonable miles - $27,250.
BaT final prices are sneaky because they don't include the BaT fee or your tax obligation. I've crunched the numbers when I was bidding on a car - 27.7 becomes over 31.
Then you'll have shipping on top of that if needed, thats 500-2000 more.
In my opinion, the color (interlagos) makes that whole spec. If they made that much of a mess in the interior, I can guarantee the paint is god awful and needs tons of help too.
If there's one thing I learned in my day, it's how nuanced and technical properly caring for your paintwork is.
Leave a comment: