If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Maybe, maybe not. New owner will find out eventually. If the car is mechanically sound, and the new owner doesn't mind the interior was out once or twice then it seems like an alright deal for IB Comp (as I'm noticing the trim piece above the glove popped out lol)
I would have passed just cause I have a deep hatred for Dove interior going back to E36 days.
Until you take a closer look at the headliner (which was not photographed directly)..
This car is a mess and likely holding a few untold stories, IMO.
Maybe, maybe not. New owner will find out eventually. If the car is mechanically sound, and the new owner doesn't mind the interior was out once or twice then it seems like an alright deal for IB Comp (as I'm noticing the trim piece above the glove popped out lol)
I would have passed just cause I have a deep hatred for Dove interior going back to E36 days.
Leave a comment: