Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maw1124
    replied
    I mean, if you don't care about the money, it's just a car to have and drive. Everything in the interior seems exactly as it should be. You have to get a much bigger car these days to get this level of luxury, and a much more expensive car to get this level of performance. A friend owns the Caramel Heritage '03 in CB, and next to my S55k, these are the only sedans that come close for less than $100k (Bentley anyone?). I can see someone deciding this is just it for them, throwing restoration money at it and down the road they go. I don't view many cars that way.

maw
    Last edited by maw1124; 02-12-2023, 04:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gt4
    replied
    Originally posted by GreyM340i View Post

Amazing however once you pass the $60k price range it just makes no sense to me unless you’re a collector and the car has super low mileage.
    Or you have enough money to beat the crap out of it without feeling guilty!

Leave a comment:

• GreyM340i
    replied
    Originally posted by maw1124 View Post
    This will be a lot... last year, best interior, lowish miles... I mean, why would you sell this car?

Bid for the chance to own a 2003 BMW M5 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #98,878.

maw
    Amazing however once you pass the $60k price range it just makes no sense to me unless you’re a collector and the car has super low mileage.

Leave a comment:

• Maxima SE
    replied
    Originally posted by maw1124 View Post
    This will be a lot... last year, best interior, lowish miles... I mean, why would you sell this car?

Bid for the chance to own a 2003 BMW M5 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #98,878.

maw
    That is a beautiful combo. And it is a 1 owner car. EAG will be all over this one

Leave a comment:

• maw1124
    replied

maw
    Last edited by maw1124; 02-12-2023, 10:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X