Wrong car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong car

Why does it seem like I’m always in the wrong car when I spot another M3?! At least I got a thumbs up today when driving the M5. To whomever you were in the black with CF trunk M3 today in Irvine, thanks and yours looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daily the M3, problem solved.
    2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

I bought another m3 to daily so I'm always in the "right" car
      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

I gave some guy in a grey E46 a thumbs up the other day while driving my wife's CX-5, dude seemed more confused than anything. No one gives a shit about our old E46s lol. I got about 10 times more thumbs ups and waves while I had my Miata for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by racee78 View Post
          Why does it seem like I’m always in the wrong car when I spot another M3?! At least I got a thumbs up today when driving the M5. To whomever you were in the black with CF trunk M3 today in Irvine, thanks and yours looks great!

Lol.
          There's a handful of e46m3's in Irvine. I'm usually in my white zhp coupe, and less so in my imola m.

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post
            I gave some guy in a grey E46 a thumbs up the other day while driving my wife's CX-5, dude seemed more confused than anything. No one gives a shit about our old E46s lol. I got about 10 times more thumbs ups and waves while I had my Miata for a year.
            This hasn't been my experience at all lol, especially since I've been in CA. My car gets thumbs up almost every time I drive it out, especially from other "enthusiast" cars. And when I see other M cars on the road we both get excited like little kids.
            2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post

This hasn't been my experience at all lol, especially since I've been in CA. My car gets thumbs up almost every time I drive it out, especially from other "enthusiast" cars. And when I see other M cars on the road we both get excited like little kids.
              This happens to me but it's always 20 year olds in a 325 xi who see my shitbox that looks good from far away and they freak out and wave and flash and shit and I just keep driving
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Squid.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	181822
              http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
              '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
              '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Yeah, I randomly see some E46 M3’s, especially since I work at a fun place. This particular day, and like most, I was in my E39 M5. 😁

Comment

I saw a black e46 m3 with CSL trunk with the black and yellow plates this evening on Michelson in University Park. Wonder if it's the same one you saw.

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post
                    When I had a Miata, it was always fun to do the Miata wave with the pop-up headlights.

Comment

Working...
                    X