LCM Coding experts needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LCM Coding experts needed

I have a 2001 M3 with factory xenons with the self leveling function.

I ordered a set of OEM LED tails and I understand my LCM (SW v2.0) is too old to be coded to accept the LED tails.

I bought a used SW v3.6 LCM on eBay but I think I made a mistake. The LCM says "US SA H m FLC". Various Googling leads me to believe this LCM may not support the self leveling function. Do I need to be looking for one that has "Dyn" in the name? Would like someone to confirm before I spend more money.

Thanks!

So the v3.6 LCM works great after being coded except the self leveling for xenon. Headlights don't do the up down sweep anymore at startup and are aiming low. PA Soft reports errors with Headlight Vertical Aim Control Motors.

If anyone can confirm which LCM I need to have this working, that would be great.

Comment

If you have xenons in your car you need a Dyn labeled lcm as the non-dyn does not support xenon self leveling and other circuitry functions.
      2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
      2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

Thanks, have ordered one that says Dyn on it, will give that a try.

Comment

Working...
        X