Michael Cotter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Cotter

Shocking news about an OG M3 guy. I know that a couple of folks had some unfortunate business dealings w/him, but Mike & I remained pretty good friends over the years. Super sad news-just wow!

https://www.facebook.com/10000861984...Yth7gzmqdhBBl/

This is the FB text/post from his wife-Lindsey:

"They say how precious life is and it really doesn’t hit until one you were close to suddenly leaves. I still don’t want to believe this is true. I will hold every moment we had together, with our kids, and as a family in a very sacred place in my heart. I will do everything in my power to raise our kids with the morals and values that were so important to you, to us. There is no way I can fill the shoes that you have left for me, but I promise you I will do my best to keep the legacy you have left us all with, our beautiful children, to shine bright and grow up to be everything you hoped and imagined they would become.

There are not enough words to describe what you meant to me and the kids. I wish you were here. I know you are in a better place now. I hope you are sitting next to the beach, listening to reggae music, and enjoying the scenery. Please watch over the kids and I. Until we see each other again Stink…."​
    Last edited by stash1; 12-01-2022, 07:04 AM.

Originally posted by stash1 View Post
    Shocking news about an OG M3 guy. I know that a couple of folks had some unfortunate business dealings w/him, but Mike & I remained pretty good friends over the years. Super sad news-just wow!

https://www.facebook.com/10000861984...Yth7gzmqdhBBl/
    I can’t open this link. What happened to Mike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Link doesn’t work
      3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Daaag, link works for me. Why do my links never work—UUGH! Mike passed away, but I don’t have any details about it.

Comment

Daaag, link works for me. Why do my links never work—UUGH! Mike passed away, but I don’t have any details about it.
          That is really sad. I would never have gotten through my first VANOS job without his help, patience, and encouragement. If you get wind of any gofundme or anything else for the family please let us know?

Comment

Shame, RIP.
            DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

NO!!!! Mike was an OG to the community and such a standup guy. Super helpful and knowledgeable. Chatted with him many times over the past 7yrs and he always had something intriguing to make conversation about. He really helped me out when I rebuilt my S54 last year.

Still can't believe it. RIP Mike. You will be missed. 😭
              2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
              2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

The link goes to Lindsey…

But RIP Mike

Comment

Man, that sucks. RIP.

Any idea how it happened?

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                  2012 LMB/Black 128i
                  2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
                    Man, that sucks. RIP.

Any idea how it happened?
                    No, haven't heard anything yet. Man, I was texting w/him not too long ago-unbelievable!
                    Last edited by stash1; 12-01-2022, 11:36 AM.

Comment

I was talking to him about his stroker build a few months ago.

That's terrible, may he RIP.
                      2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                      2005 BMW ///M3
                      Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
                      2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                      2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                      2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

No, haven't heard anything yet. Man, I was texting w/him not too long ago-unbelievable!
                        Same. He helped me in a bind a couple months ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X