Rogue Engineering El Diablo Exhaust In Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogue Engineering El Diablo Exhaust In Stock

I know these are generally unobtainable new these days, but if anyone is looking, I just managed to get one from Bimmerzone.

NOTE: THIS IS THE HARD TO FIND DOUBLE WALL / SLASH CUT TIPS !!!   E46 M3 Diablo FeaturesThe RE Diablo is made to fit exactly like factory.  Improved, updated specs! Weighs only 30 lbs., 26 lbs. lighter than the factory muffler! (factory is 56 lbs.) 100% T-304 stainless steel construction and internals Fully mandrel ben

Looks like they have a few left in stock.

Great exhaust…probably the best sounding one ever

Comment

How would this compare volume wise to a SS sport exhaust?

Comment

Same question, I have a Eisenmann sport. I want a more deep aggressive sound.

Comment

If you have headers it's louder than both of the above.

I wouldn't say it's a deeper tone but it will burble more.
          2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
          2005 BMW ///M3
          Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
          2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
          2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
          2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

I have an el diablo. It sounds nice and even with stock headers its loud. with SGT headers it was insanely loud pair with resonated section 1 and SS section 2. Common issue with them is that no exhaust gas comes out of one of the left tips which always stays clean while the other 3 have carb on them. I hate it so much sometimes I want to sell it !
            2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
            2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
            2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

I purchased El Diablo exhaust from European Auto Sport back in 2008. Lighter than stock and cool thick exhaust tips. The drone was unbelievable. Everything in the car vibrated cruising highway speeds. I had it removed withing 20 miles and had stock put back on. That aftermarket exhaust also produces less horsepower and torque, sorry can't source that claim right now. But if you like drone and vibration throughout your car, this is the exhaust for you...

Comment

Originally posted by franklin View Post
                I purchased El Diablo exhaust from European Auto Sport back in 2008. Lighter than stock and cool thick exhaust tips. The drone was unbelievable. Everything in the car vibrated cruising highway speeds. I had it removed withing 20 miles and had stock put back on. That aftermarket exhaust also produces less horsepower and torque, sorry can't source that claim right now. But if you like drone and vibration throughout your car, this is the exhaust for you...
                Dang - good to know - thanks. Anyone know if the Dinan exhaust is similar as far as drone and vibration? I test drove a vert that had a Dinan, but it was super cold and I wasn't paying much attention to that.

Comment

Dinan drones a touch, but not enough to change your decision imo. All sport muffler drone a little, race style, a lot. Except dixis ti I think. Though meistershaft ti droned horribly for me.
                  DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                  /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                  More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                    Dinan drones a touch, but not enough to change your decision imo. All sport muffler drone a little, race style, a lot. Except dixis ti I think. Though meistershaft ti droned horribly for me.
                    The Meisterschaft Ti definitely drones. The sound, light weight build, and cool blue/purple colors outweigh the cons for me though lol

Comment

So light lol
                      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Working...
                      X