Michelin Pilot Sport 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speed Monkey View Post

Maxxis finished higher in ranking than the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S? Whaaat? Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction as the saying goes.

I guess the all conquering Pilot Sport 4S is not that all conquering anymore…
    Wonder how the PS4S * BMW would stack up.

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post

It’s a successor to the pilot sport 4
      Makes sense but then why did they use the Pilot Sport 4s instead of the Pilot Sport 4 in test? Also what is the point of the Pilot Sport 4 and the 4s? Both tires perform similar with the 4s just edging out the 4. What is the point of the development costs to make the Pilot Sport 4 tire that will have a Pilot Sport 4s successor edge it ever so slightly? I am guessing they will do the same bullsh!t with the PS 5 and the future PS 5s.

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

Makes sense but then why did they use the Pilot Sport 4s instead of the Pilot Sport 4 in test? Also what is the point of the Pilot Sport 4 and the 4s? Both tires perform similar with the 4s just edging out the 4. What is the point of the development costs to make the Pilot Sport 4 tire that will have a Pilot Sport 4s successor edge it ever so slightly? I am guessing they will do the same bullsh!t with the PS 5 and the future PS 5s.
        They must be owned by Apple.
        2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
        2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
        2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

i presume to see just how much of a jump it is was wishful thinking. Still ps5s should be available soon or now?

pilot sport 4 is a more of a bias to wet performance, comfort etc than ps4s more everyday suited than ps4s so slightly different priority.
          I think it is like conti premium contact vs contisport contact
          Last edited by digger; 03-01-2023, 02:47 PM.

Comment

In this article I'll be sharing exclusive information about the brand new Michelin Pilot Sport S 5!If you're reading this article I'm 100% sure you will already know all about the Michelin Pilot ...

Sounds like the S5 is still a ways out for most applications.
            2003 Imola Red M3 w/ SMG

Comment

What's the bet I can't actually buy it in 18 inch in Australia like the P4S

Comment

more than a year later and still very few sizes available. Im done waiting
                2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                X