Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Competition Package wheels Style 359 for E46 M3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Competition Package wheels Style 359 for E46 M3?

Hello, a quick question before I pull the trigger.
    Will The E9X M3 Competition Wheels
    19x10" ET25 (those are the rear ones)
    will that fit on the E46 M3 front?
    I want to make a square setup with all
    four been the 19x10.
    *I don’t want the E46 competition wheels.
    I want more concave and more of an aggressive look.

Don't do it. That would be a very aggressive front setup that will require significant negative camber and super stretched tires. Run the staggered 9" and 10" setup. It fits beautifully.
    2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
    2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
    2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
      Don't do it. That would be a very aggressive front setup that will require significant negative camber and super stretched tires. Run the staggered 9" and 10" setup. It fits beautifully.
      That’s what I thought! Thank you

Comment

It will fit but needs camber and fender rolling.

Comment

nextelbuddy is running these on his 4 door turbo M3. They look amazing...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 4.44.50 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	213.5 KB ID:	207725 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 4.44.59 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	292.3 KB ID:	207726
          '02 ///M3 Alpine White / Cinnamon 6MT

Comment

I'm outlier I guess, but I can't stand the M359 on E46 and I have a set! I, similarly, don't think 163M looks good on e8x/e9x gen either. Both look off.
            DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
              I'm outlier I guess, but I can't stand the M359 on E46 and I have a set! I, similarly, don't think 163M looks good on e8x/e9x gen either. Both look off.
              I agree. M359 looks terrible on E46 most of the time. Even though I have a set. I think black ones on PY flow nicely otherwise the spokes are too thin to flow with the E46 lines.
              2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by AWE46M3 View Post
                Is that a square setup? Gosh I can't image how much it sticks out in the front and how many rocks will be thrown at the entire side of the car.
                2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

If you have the BBS LMs that are in your user photo, I'd stick with those. IMO, they look far better than the M359 on the E46. It is hard to beat the timeless design of the original CSL wheels on the E46. The BBS LMs would be a close second.

Comment

He has(had) works I'm quite sure. Way better than m359s imo. Both are 19" and heavy, so no performance concerns. I'm surprised you're looking at switching it up so soon Dat.
                    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Facts
                      2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
                      2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

He has(had) works I'm quite sure. Way better than m359s imo. Both are 19" and heavy, so no performance concerns. I'm surprised you're looking at switching it up so soon Dat.
                        I’m looking to replace my winter wheels style 67, 19’s to to the M359’s. I will be replacing the work soon, to a BBS RS2’s as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Slideways View Post
                          If you have the BBS LMs that are in your user photo, I'd stick with those. IMO, they look far better than the M359 on the E46. It is hard to beat the timeless design of the original CSL wheels on the E46. The BBS LMs would be a close second.
                          I have the work VS-XX Wheels. I want to replace my style 67 winter wheels to the M359’s.

Comment

Originally posted by AWE46M3 View Post
                            I think so too! I like them better than the CSL version for the E46.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post

Is that a square setup? Gosh I can't image how much it sticks out in the front and how many rocks will be thrown at the entire side of the car.
                              It shouldn’t stick out like that. The front are 9” wide, and the rear ones 10”. Unless this is a square setup 10” all around
                              Last edited by Dat.E46M3; 03-07-2023, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X