Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me recognize this exhaust, please

Hi guys,

who can help me to recognize what exhaust brand that is? The pictures is all I have and it's supposed to be a magnaflow. Who can help?

Attached Files

Supersprint Race or Agency Power V1
    Silver Track to Street Car Journal
    Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
      Supersprint Race or Agency Power V1
      I tought about that because of the muffler design, however the hangers look different.

Comment

They don't have SS branding on the tip either. I would probably assume Agency, and the mounts are definitely something that was fabbed up afterwards

Comment

From the tips and design it looks like a V1 Agency Power muffler. That muffler has been discontinued for a while now.

Comment

Doesn't look like the agency power V1 that was on my car. Tips were super thin wall, rivetted on and had an agency power brand on them. I had removed them to clean them up but that's how they were originally too. The cannister design and piping looks different too. Could just be another supersprint race knock off or an earlier AP V1?

Couple of photos of my APV1 for reference:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	GbjRE2O.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	208803

Name:	VutpErg.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	233.0 KB
ID:	208804

Name:	CNfxATQ.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	188.5 KB
ID:	208805
            I paid $300 for it a few years back. It actually made a really nice noise it was just way too loud so I went back to stock.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Thoglan View Post
              Doesn't look like the agency power V1 that was on my car. Tips were super thin wall, rivetted on and had an agency power brand on them. I had removed them to clean them up but that's how they were originally too. The cannister design and piping looks different too. Could just be another supersprint race knock off or an earlier AP V1?

Couple of photos of my APV1 for reference:

Name:	GbjRE2O.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	208803

Name:	VutpErg.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	233.0 KB
ID:	208804

Name:	CNfxATQ.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	188.5 KB
ID:	208805
              I paid $300 for it a few years back. It actually made a really nice noise it was just way too loud so I went back to stock.

Looks like a off brand replica.

Comment

I guess easiest way to tell if it is authentic Supersprint is look for a number plate that was welded to the muffler canister. I think it’s a 4 or 5 digit number plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Good View Post

Looks like a off brand replica.
                  Mine or OP's?
                  Mine was without a doubt an APV1. OP's does not look like it.

Comment

Thanks for your responses, guys! Couldn't verify the exhaust so I let my fingers off.

Comment

That's not a Race. SS has the pipes closer and has a weld on both sides.
                      17 iO1 i3
                      16 F22 M235i
                      08 E93 M3
                      04 E46 M3 Carbon Schwarz - SMG II - Discovery Automotive tuned - AFE Stage 2 - SS Stepped - SS Metallic Cats - Eisenmann X-pipe - SS Race - 4.10 - ACS CF lip - 6000K Heads & Fogs - Tein S

Comment

Working...
                      X