Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Front Bumper - Thoughts

Hello all,
    My car is due for a new bumper as I had a large rock go through mine driving on the nj roads. Go figure. Anyways. A used bumper for the Kevlar bar that is within driving distance is next to impossible to source before someone else scoops it up within 24 hours. I didn’t realize how much demand there was for a bumper on a 20 year old car. Anyways …. Before I pull the trigger on ordering one.

Is there a general consensus on which aftermarket bumper brand is the best? A csl or euro bumper would be nice but I’ll survive if they just aren’t made well enough. I have concluded that I just need to order one and get it back on the road. These cars are to fun to sit in a garage waiting…. Especially when good weather is around the corner.

Factory euro bumper is best. And not THAT expensive.
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/mpartsworldwide/ is a good source for used bumpers. New Euro bumper is the best option IMHO. On sale and shipping cost not too bad from ECS

Comment

OEM Euro bumper!

Comment

+1 for the euro bumper. Car just had it installed and front end resprayed.

edit: not sure why it’s posting sideways lol

Comment

Most aftermarket CSL bumpers are shaped funny and fit poorly anyway. Go with euro bumper as everyone said!

if MileEnd ever comes out with more CSL bumpers, hop on that!

Comment

Agreed, go OEM euro bumper if buying new.

(If you didn’t live across country in NJ I’d sell my old M3 one.)
              6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

ECS is charging $296 to ship the 2001 bumper. R I P
                Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Try www.bmwdirectparts.com (husker auto group)

Comment

NLA on their website. Oof!
                    Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                    Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Weird. I'd call if you are serious about getting the best price. They don't charge sales tax either.

Comment

I have a BNIB Euro bumper in Western Mass. I do drive through Jersey every now and then, let me know if you think you would be interested in it.

Comment

Originally posted by old///MFanatic View Post
                          Agreed, go OEM euro bumper if buying new.

(If you didn’t live across country in NJ I’d sell my old M3 one.)
                          If you're in socal I may be interested. My m3 came with a csl replica bumper that's missing the fins/csl front lip and I'm not sure what to do about it.

Comment

Working...
                          X