Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E46 M3 Repair in Los Angeles (HELP NEEDED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E46 M3 Repair in Los Angeles (HELP NEEDED)

Hello everyone I had a front end accident with my e46 right before the pandemic and finally got around to getting the frame and body repaired which cost me an arm and a leg. However, now that that’s complete the body shop let me know that it needs the engine mounts replaced, several oil leaks addressed (hoses that are broken) and other issues they said before it’ll run. Los Angeles has shops that specialize in bmw but they are going to murder me on cost. I’m looking for a shop that knows the e46 inside and out and would be willing to take the job. I have the money but the body repair was already a large sum of money so I’m trying to get it finished in the best way possible. Please let me know any recommendations I am in the San Gabriel area and as the car doesn’t run yet I’d have to tow it wherever I end up taking it

There are no good shops, especially when you're trying to save $ or get small jobs done. Your best bet is DIY. Your next best bet is to find a fellow enthusiast who knows the car well and DIYs.
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Garage 54 in Glendale, very knowledgeable guys that do top notch work and know our cars inside and out.

Comment

That’s a good point about there being no good shops without the high cost lol I’m aware the area is expensive! 😀 I’ll check out garage 54

Comment

Working...
        X