Body Shop in SoCal area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body Shop in SoCal area?

Anyone know any good body shops in SoCal area that would be able to fix this dent in the right rear quarter panel and bumper right below the trunk? Is this an easy fix or not? Previous owner never fixed this, and I’ve pretty much ignored this because it’s barely noticeable to other people but now it’s bothering me 🙃 Thanks in advance for suggestions!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by IceInMyVeins14 View Post
    Anyone know any good body shops in SoCal area that would be able to fix this dent in the right rear quarter panel and bumper right below the trunk? Is this an easy fix or not? Previous owner never fixed this, and I’ve pretty much ignored this because it’s barely noticeable to other people but now it’s bothering me 🙃 Thanks in advance for suggestions!
    I followed two body shops on IG, looks like they do great work.
    2M Autowerks in San Diego and ABS autobody in LA.
    06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Budget CSL MAP Conversion

Comment

C & C Collision in Alhambra is the best of the best you will never tell paint work has been done (extremely expensive), but if it's only dents most decent body shops should be able to remove if PDR is possible.
      Last edited by Good; 05-10-2020, 09:37 AM.

Comment

I've had good experience with Signature Autobody in Orange, CA. Owners are car guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post
          I've had good experience with Signature Autobody in Orange, CA. Owners are car guys.
          Got pretty badly hit from the side, smashed up the bumper, rear quarter panel, etc. I sent my car over to Signature and they did great work, crash was two years ago from today (Mother's Day 2018 actually!) and their work was great, I thought it was definitely a good idea to bring my car there.
          2002 BMW M3 Coupe Jet Black/Black
          2021 Tesla Model 3 SR+ Deep Blue Metallic/White

Comment

Hi,

Speed Collision Center Sherman area.

They have done and work with a lot of E30M3s
            and the level of work is very hi because of car value..

No insurance job quality with these Classic E30M3s.

Regards,
            Anri
            https://www.instagram.com/euroclassicmotors/.

www.euroclassicmotors.com

Comment

I've had 2M in San Diego do multiple parts on my car (front end respray, euro bumper, CSL trunk) and they have done great work.

Comment

Working...
              X