Bumper fastener ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumper fastener ID

Checked REAL OEM and could not find the part number for this fastener which is on the underside of the front bumper cover holding the alignment assembly (what the white tabs behind turn signal slide into) Does anyone know the PN? Thank you.

The white bracket the corner light (part number 51118195296) slides into guides that are part of the bumper mold (assuming you are referring to an OEM BMW bumper).

Based on your post, I assume you have an aftermarket bumper cover that does not have those guides.

OEM Bumper for reference. Tough to see in the lighting, but there is a slotted channel that slides into the white bracket you referenced.

Click image for larger version  Name:	082c2f3a3b7b19294704527ba1e3b6c1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	298.8 KB ID:	234718

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 2.12.24 PM.png
Views:	114
Size:	417.8 KB
ID:	234719 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 2.12.24 PM.png
Views:	109
Size:	417.8 KB
ID:	234720
    Last edited by AWE46M3; 09-21-2023, 01:24 PM.
    '02 ///M3 Alpine White / Cinnamon 6MT

Comment

I don't think those inner pieces are available, seperately. Aren't they plastic welded to the bumper cover?
      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
        I don't think those inner pieces are available, seperately. Aren't they plastic welded to the bumper cover?
        Yup! All part of the OEM bumper assembly.

Comment

Looks like my pictures didnt post. I have an oem bumper and on the underside of it there is a plastic rivet holding the assembly you reference. I am asking about that rivet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdubski View Post
            Looks like my pictures didnt post. I have an oem bumper and on the underside of it there is a plastic rivet holding the assembly you reference. I am asking about that rivet.
            Bro attach the picture... give me something to work with. Help me help you.

Comment

Working...
            X