Turner Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turner Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links

Looking to order a set of these. Does anyone know offhand what the proper length to order is for a lowered car? 170mm - 185mm is the default on ECS but there are plenty of other ranges available.
    2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Anthracite Impuse
    Fabspeed Headers | Euro Sec 1 | OE Sec 2 | Scorpion Sec 3 | Beisan | Mini Battery | Fortune Auto 7k/12k | Hotchkis Front SB | Apex ARC-8 18x9.5 | Yellow Tag Rack

2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Black Nappa Leather
    Karbonius | Supersprint | Cat Cams | Beisan | Fikse Wheels | Mile End Composites | AST 5200 | Hotchkis | Brembo | Recaro | Rouge SMF | RTD | Yellow Tag Rack | HTE Performance

How low ? Subtract amount lowered from stock height, should put you in the ballpark.
    purchase link with adjustment either way from midpoint. Would seem logical.
    2004 M3 Mystic Blue

Comment

Yeah, I'll eventually do that if no one knows the answer already. I'd thought I'd ask because my car is hard to get to right now until I clean out my garage.
      2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Anthracite Impuse
      Fabspeed Headers | Euro Sec 1 | OE Sec 2 | Scorpion Sec 3 | Beisan | Mini Battery | Fortune Auto 7k/12k | Hotchkis Front SB | Apex ARC-8 18x9.5 | Yellow Tag Rack

2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Black Nappa Leather
      Karbonius | Supersprint | Cat Cams | Beisan | Fikse Wheels | Mile End Composites | AST 5200 | Hotchkis | Brembo | Recaro | Rouge SMF | RTD | Yellow Tag Rack | HTE Performance

Comment

My hub center to wheel well arch is 13.5 "
        I have TSU4612AF3 TMS adjustable sway bar links
        hope this helps
        2004 M3 Mystic Blue

Comment

Connected to H&R 30 mm 3 way adjustable away bar
          2004 M3 Mystic Blue

Comment

Originally posted by DJAM3 View Post
            Looking to order a set of these. Does anyone know offhand what the proper length to order is for a lowered car? 170mm - 185mm is the default on ECS but there are plenty of other ranges available.
            Lucky for you I just went through this same process

My car came with the Turner upgraded sway bars, but the previous owner had reused the stock endlinks (no bueno when properly setting the sway bar without preload on a lowered car). So I just recently bought and installed the Turner Adjustable endlinks. I had reached out to Turner and they recommended the below for my car and setup (Turner sway bars and coilovers with a normal moderate drop) and said its the one they recommend on most E46 M3s:

TSU4612AF3
            250mm-265mm

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-turner-m...104~dk/?pdk=CA

Fit perfectly and car actually felt better on turn-in, and more stable mid corner 👍
            Last edited by BigRussia; 05-12-2020, 02:10 PM.
            2004 CB/Cinnamon 6MT Coupe
            Instagram
            Youtube

Comment

BigRussia Mystic3 Did either of you have any clunks with these turner links? Just installed some new ones and having this issue.

Comment

Working...
              X