anyone try vivid ti exhaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone try vivid ti exhaust?

Can anyone with this setup share their experience and decision process?

It sounds super cool in the video. I wish they made one with NA setup, i can't tell if its turbo or supercharged. Turbo would sound totally different from NA setup

Comment

I believe vivid got the rights for this exhaust from agency power from what I read.

Comment

pulled the trigger. will post results soon

Comment

Too bad it's only 60mm
          2004 Dinan S3-R M3
          2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

Originally posted by 4getr34 View Post
            pulled the trigger. will post results soon
            I will be waiting he hear from you.
            Old, not obsolete.

Comment

Originally posted by c watson View Post
              I believe vivid got the rights for this exhaust from agency power from what I read.
              They are the same company

Comment

Any update on this? Did you get the exhaust? It’s currently on sale and sounds amazing on that FI m3

Comment

yeah I did. I've been reluctant to give a full review as there is an ongoing product support issue with vivid.
                  here is what I can say for now: the picture you see on their website is not the actual muffler you buy. 😡

Comment

yeah I did. I've been reluctant to give a full review as there is an ongoing product support issue with vivid.
                    here is what I can say for now: the picture you see on their website is not the actual muffler you buy. 😡
                    Oh man, so sorry to hear. Seems like all these tuner companies are run by amateurs. I swear!

I bought a set of bilstein b16 damptronic coilovers for my f80 a couple of years ago and they sent me a defective unit and wouldn't replace it for me. Had to ultimately buy another set from a different tuner and then harvest the new part and then do a drawn out warranty return process with Bilstein. Ugh. hopefully you'll be made whole! exhaust looked great for sure!

Comment

Can we get some more info?

Pics?

2004 Dinan S3-R M3
                      2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

Vivid Racing customer support is complete and total dog shit. After two bad experiences on two separate orders this year, with incomplete deliveries (missing set of brake pads never delivered, had a delivery confirmation to some address in Indiana?), incorrect return amounts authorized (approved ~$450 return value on a ~$1100 order or unused, unopened product?), and literally hours on the phone with the same 3 dipshits, I will never do business with them again. Absolutely last resort vendor. Worse than ECS. In the end I sold off the parts that did show up and took the L.

Wishing you the best of luck.
                        http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                        '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                        '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

How many years of Gruppe M reps will I have to look at?

FFS.
                          2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                          2005 BMW ///M3
                          ​ Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build ​​
                          2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                          2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                          2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Any update on this? Did they end up sending you the right one?

Comment

Will let the pics speak for themselves.

Differences between web pic and what actually arrived
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X