• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep up the good work Hassan

Comment

Nice work as usual brother Hassan!

Comment

As soon as I put the engine back in my car, I need to get you to tune it!
        2003 Carbon Black - Karbonious CSL intake, CSL DME w/MAP, SSV1 headers/Catted Section1/63.5mm Section2, Shrick 280/272 cams, Lang Racing Stage 1 cylinder head, Eibach Pro Street S Coilovers (500#F/600#R), GC Sways, AutoSolutions SSK, Motorsport 3.91 rear diff, BBS RGR wheels, Streamline CSL front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by HassanEido View Post
          Man you crack me up. You can't even compare sae to sae one day to another, dyno operator to another, strapping techniques to another. All you could compare is delta percentage. Not absolute numbers, not even on the same dyno type, not even the same dyno. There's literally 100s of factors at play. Trust me. U can only compare delta on the same dyno while being strapped having ambient temps exactly unchanged, engine coolant and oil temps etc.

What I meant was, ready? If u baseline 281.8 on std vs 275 on sae then go up to 333 on std vs 325 on sae u wil have still gained 50.x whp. Mods leading to this 50 whp delta will still show representative numbers, including a tune lol. I said my bit for everyone's benefit. Carry on 👍 now I'll go argue with someone who only recognizes mustang dyno numbers vs sae or std.. smdh
          Here's a prime example : https://www.instagram.com/p/B8qXbd-l...=13ep60pwyxp1i
          Look at the graph with the detla before and after.
          This is a cammed swapped s54 e36.
          Dyno in australia. Total max power was 294 whp. But it baselined 247 whp.. Our dyno numbers are meaningless to them, but guess what, delta carries over just fine. Graph shape pre and post tune says it all.. That's the point i was making👌
          Graph attached
          As I said earlier... there is no delta here.

That said, it SAE dynojets are pretty consistent from one to the next— within a couple percent of each other.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
          2012 LMB/Black 128i
          2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post

As I said earlier... there is no delta here.

That said, it SAE dynojets are pretty consistent from one to the next— within a couple percent of each other.
            See a few posts back. I did show a delta example. This one was tuned before we went to the dyno, just to get things moving while the curfew got gradually lifted i guess. The dyno session had minor changes as the base tune was pretty much spot on. Hey check out my ig page for the many deltas i got posted if u care to👍
            385.7whp 288.8 wtq :
            -CSL airbox ( custom)
            -280 272 Cat cams
            -Custom SSV2, modified for a bigger collector
            -Custom Section 1 2 and 3: oversized to 2.5 inch and en E9xM Xpipe
            -TMS pullies
            -Electric Fan
            -HTE performance Tune :P

PM for performance Tunes

IG: https://www.instagram.com/hte_performance_tuning/

Comment

Just a quick video.
              Sound wasn’t the best bc they had a vacuum system to remove fumes and it was super loud.

06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Budget CSL MAP Conversion

Comment

Very nice Erick and Hassan! So Hassan is the new tuner in town?? I hope your name doesn't get tarnished like every tuner that has ever existed lol 😂
                2004 Jet Black/Cinnamon 6spd ///M3
                Build///Journal
                IG: Khan_Art_

Comment

Originally posted by KhanArt View Post
                  Very nice Erick and Hassan! So Hassan is the new tuner in town?? I hope your name doesn't get tarnished like every tuner that has ever existed lol 😂
                  🤣🤣🤣

Hassan mutch regulate
                  DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                  /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                  More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by KhanArt View Post
                    Pretty sure you're just referring to TTFS no? And maybe RK Tunes (but were they ever good)?

Comment

Originally posted by Dash1 View Post

Pretty sure you're just referring to TTFS no? And maybe RK Tunes (but were they ever good)?
                      You can also toss Dinan, Conforti, ESS, Active, and Evolve (to name a few more) into that hat-lol.
                      Last edited by stash1; 05-21-2020, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stash1 View Post

You can toss Dinan, Conforti, ESS, Active, and Evolve (to name a few more) into that hat.
                        I don't think I've ever seen anyone say anything bad about ESS, Nick G, Epic, or Paul Claude on here/M3F.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                        2012 LMB/Black 128i
                        2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say anything bad about ESS, Nick G, Epic, or Paul Claude on here/M3F.
                          Ya, I’ve seen plenty of grenades lobbed at ESS in the past...but truthfully haven’t really kept up w/them recently though. I have some first hand experience w/Epic that I’ll keep private, but Randy doesn’t strike me as personally being a bad guy.

Edit: If one was to do enough digging, you will prolly find a few dissenters against most tuners...kind of the nature of the beast to a degree.
                          Last edited by stash1; 05-21-2020, 12:23 PM.

Comment

^^ correct there will always be a few disasters specially for the amount of tunes they do.
                            06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Comment

Originally posted by Dash1 View Post

TTFS whipped up some garbage for me with no adjustments after reporting issues, tried to get my money back after getting no response for weeks... Frank then began to frantically text me threatening to flag my car to California state ref.

Paul Claude spent an hour remotely tuning my car live almost perfecting my car. Now days I can't seem to get a hold of him for a retune with my new setup

Comment

Originally posted by Good View Post

TTFS whipped up some garbage for me with no adjustments after reporting issues, tried to get my money back after getting no response for weeks... Frank then began to frantically text me threatening to flag my car to California state ref.

Paul Claude spent an hour remotely tuning my car live almost perfecting my car. Now days I can't seem to get a hold of him for a retune with my new setup
                                I had the similar issue with TTFS. I then was running alpha but had issues since the beginning. He blamed my car and it end at that. My friend got a tune from him at the same time but he had full CSL software MAP etc and he experience the same issues as me. (Blamed his car too he got it figure it after a couple of months) I then went with RK and he fixed the problem but needed other adjustments (after initial file I was never able to get a hold of him). I got a response from RK after 6months but by that time I had gotten rid of the M3.

Comment

Working...
                                X