Rear brace option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear brace option

I am going to purchase a 4 point rear brace for my e46 m3 I need help deciding between 2 versions of it. I would like to purchase the most robust one out of the 2 constructions /types. If you guys can give me advice on the better one. thanks gang.

I think the 2nd and 3rd ones would be best. The front points need to be tied into something other than each other.

IMO, best to just have it fabbed vs buying it pre-made.

Comment

those are 6 point braces. If you want to keep rear seat function, none of those are what you want.

Comment

bigjae46 amazing I was leaning towards the second and third one aswell and 1-3 cages are the same, 4-6 are the same aswell. they are just 2 different types. thank you bigjae46

Comment

fattycharged Im not planning on keeping my rear seats ill advised but valued.

Comment

Originally posted by fattycharged View Post
            those are 6 point braces. If you want to keep rear seat function, none of those are what you want.
            Some of the yurkan cages allow for rear seats fyi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hot topic lately haha. You can't really go wrong with any of those, just tell Marin what you need and what you're using the car for.
              http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
              '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
              '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by Stilt View Post

Some of the yurkan cages allow for rear seats fyi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yes, I was pointing that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
                  Hot topic lately haha. You can't really go wrong with any of those, just tell Marin what you need and what you're using the car for.
                  The biggest selling point is Marin, a real car guy, he will help you to get what you want. I got 6 of these cages in a group buy for my private track guys all E46/36 and one gentleman go the W5/6 variant for fold down seats so that he can still bus his kids. Huge gain in rigidity, different car.
                  2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Working...
                  X