Need Source: Brake Line Rubber Bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Source: Brake Line Rubber Bushings

I just changed out SS brake lines from Turner to Goodridge. A problem arises that Gooridge lines have a bushing that is too small for the clip that secures it, I ended up cutting the old line in half to remove and recycle the rubber bushing. It still a big PIA trying to force that bushing past the caliper end nut, which is large than the rubber bushing hole ID. I have that one done, but I need to source OE or OE-sized rubber bushings for the others.

I have search online and its not listed as a separate part on RealOEM - just part of the line I suppose. Other searches for something listed as compatible seem to turn up nothing.

Anyone have any ideas? This goes on my track-only M3 and needs to be no-fail, no drama.

Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	qlfr1f.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	252753

I need to find some too for the my Stoptech ST60 and St40 kits.

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
      I need to find some too for the my Stoptech ST60 and St40 kits.

I found these - but I think they could be a bear to get onto an already assembled line I did that for an OE line bushing onto my replacement Goodridge line. These look harder:

We use and test to the limit, the products we sell. Producing NLA OEM parts, and providing performance solutions, for A1-2-3-4 chassis / Corrado, and BMW E30-36-46 plattforms

Comment

Originally posted by Estoril View Post

I found these - but I think they could be a bear to get onto an already assembled line I did that for an OE line bushing onto my replacement Goodridge line. These look harder:

https://tech-53.com/product/brake-li...mounting-hole/
        HEL makes brake lines that appear to have a good fitting grommet - https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...767#post253767

Comment

Just cut them in half so you can slip them onto the lines then when you seat them into the mounting location have the cut portion face towards the strut. Also helps to use a bit of lubricant when fitting them to the strut.

Comment

Working...
          X