Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rekpoint View Post
    I love my PFC Braking setup!
    You running Z rates pads? I was considering the z rated pads because I know PFC make quality products. How's the dust and performance? nahvkolaj

Comment

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post

You running Z rates pads? I was considering the z rated pads because I know PFC make quality products. How's the dust and performance? nahvkolaj
      Yup, Z rated for street, PFC 08 for the track. Extremely happy with both. For dust, its about what you would expect. They aren't the cleanest pad. But I don't really mind it.
      As for performance, they are easily the best pads I have ever tried. Done Hawk, EBC, Akebono etc.
      I am running stainless brake lines, Motul RBF 600, PFC Direct drive rotors and Bimmerworld sold caliper guide bushings.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post

I am happy with them. The dust isn't too bad (better than the StopTech street pads I had on my Z3). Fairly consistent and I haven't gotten them to fade in street or mountain driving.

I actually drove a rental '24 Mustang and my M3 on the same mountain road just a couple weeks apart (Little Tujunga Canyon if anyone is wondering). I got the Mustang to feel pretty spongy, I think, by the end. I only say I think because the brakes never felt that direct. Might be BBW system. The M3 was fine.

Comment

Working...
        X