INPA brake pressure reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INPA brake pressure reading

With INPA, what is the typical brake pressure reading when you stand on the brake pedal?

I thought it was around 80 bar, but wanted to confirm.

Thank you!
    Last edited by elbert; 02-26-2024, 10:24 AM.

Any symptoms of a problem? I and most people haven’t looked into this until we have a problem I think.

Comment

I can take a reading from my car once I put it back together if needed. Probably this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by sapote View Post
        Any symptoms of a problem? I and most people haven’t looked into this until we have a problem I think.
        Not sure if I have a problem, which is why I'm looking into this haha
        I recently changed the pressure sensors, but in the process, I'm not sure if I damaged either the master cylinder or brake booster when trying to separate them. They were stuck together really good.

Originally posted by bigjae46 View Post
        I can take a reading from my car once I put it back together if needed. Probably this weekend.
        Cool, much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by elbert View Post

Not sure if I have a problem, which is why I'm looking into this haha
          I recently changed the pressure sensors, but in the process, I'm not sure if I damaged either the master cylinder or brake booster when trying to separate them. They were stuck together really good.
          If the master or the booster is bad, I'm sure you will feel this during braking -- the pedal pushing effort vs braking distance.

Comment

Working...
          X