convertible top replacement - while I'm in there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

convertible top replacement - while I'm in there

Having my top swapped out this Spring. Probably not going to DIY this one - I've already had enough "fun" with the convertible top and its components.

I've already replaced the bat wings / c pillars and reinforced the locking mechanisms to the windshield. Anything else I should consider doing while the tops are being swapped out and things are accessible?

Thanks.

New to the vert game, do you have any threads/info about reinforcing the locking mechanism?

Comment

Originally posted by jayjaya29 View Post
      New to the vert game, do you have any threads/info about reinforcing the locking mechanism?
      3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by bagger View Post
        Having my top swapped out this Spring. Probably not going to DIY this one - I've already had enough "fun" with the convertible top and its components.

I've already replaced the bat wings / c pillars and reinforced the locking mechanisms to the windshield. Anything else I should consider doing while the tops are being swapped out and things are accessible?

Thanks.
        I think you've covered all the weak points.
        3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Working...
        X