Help Acquiring Service History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Acquiring Service History

Does anyone on here work at or have a good contact at a bmw dealership that can help me pull my M3's service history? The local dealer here hasnt been very helpful

Thanks!
    2006 M3 ZCP 6spd
    2008 M3 6spd
    2012 LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale
    2014 Ferrari 458

Follow me on instagram @ biggreasytaco

Have you tried the "Carfax my care" app (I think it used to be called "Mycarfax")? It lists some history that is entered, although most of the time it's just smog checks, but check it out.
    Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

PM me your VIN .
      Instagram: @_Frank_Stone_

Comment

Can I PM you my VIN too? Lol I've been trying to get my service history for some time now but no luck from the dealership

Comment

I am looking for this info too for my car. I have had some progress. My understanding is its kept by each dealer separately...but I could be wrong. I was able to get the most recent dealer that worked on my cars history by pressing them. They didn't want to give it but agreed to by blocking out the previous owners info. I had to provide them proof of ownership basically. Still haven't had success with the other dealers my car has been at. I found what dealers and shops from a Carfax report.

If someone can get all the service history of my car that is something I would even pay for.
          2002 M3 LSB/Kiwi Vert
          2014 X5 50i
          2019 Ford Raptor

Comment

Working...
          X