SMG parts sellable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMG parts sellable?

Hey guys, wondering if there’s a market out there for a full SMG kit that most likely needs a rebuild. Car kept slipping into N while driving so I ended up just swapping to 6 SPD. I have the SMG dme, paddles, selector, surround, pump,.. pretty much everything that came out to get the conversion done. Any input would be helpful, thanks!

Yeah you can probably sell that stuff to folks who want to keep the SMG alive. Where you located?

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post
      Yeah you can probably sell that stuff to folks who want to keep the SMG alive. Where you located?
      Portland, Or

Yea, I figured the parts aren't completely useless. I would've kept it in if the price I got on the conversion wasn't so good!

Comment

You were smart to keep the parts and not let the repair shop have them. Ebay is a good place to sell them.

Comment

do you have the transmission itself? I need a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by MacCube View Post
            You were smart to keep the parts and not let the repair shop have them. Ebay is a good place to sell them.
            Haha I was thinking maybe one day I would want to convert back, but I think once the detente were put in the bell housing there’s no going back.

Comment

Originally posted by tnord View Post
              do you have the transmission itself? I need a good one.
              The transmission itself is still in my car. Detents to the bell housing, pedals, and shifter were all that’s needed to convert the car.

Comment

Working...
              X