Calling all Avin owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all Avin owners

I want to know what your blue tooth phone calls sound like on the other end.

I currently have an Alpine HU and the sound quality is mediocre at best on the other end. Road noise, wind noise, etc.
    Thanks in advance,
    Klaus

Not great. I want to try ted’s oe mic adapter to see if that cleans things up, but ultimately I think we need some sound processing to get rid of the noise.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
    2012 LMB/Black 128i
    2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Mine sounds great, clear on high volume, but I have the Bavsound speakers.
      And on the other end I've only heard it once and a it sounded as good as any speaker phone conversation I've had in the past. Do not know what type of mic I have as it was installed by the previous owner, I can only assume it was the one that would have came with the head unit.
      Last edited by Cubieman; 05-26-2020, 08:34 AM.
      2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
      Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
      Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
      RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
      Instagram

Comment

Thanks for the responses. My wife's Kenwood in her crv sounds nearly perfect on the receiving side of a call.

I'm looking to find a better setup for my m3. Right now, people are reporting that it sounds like I'm in a wind tunnel.

Klaus

Comment

Working...
        X