Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bimmferworld vs Rogue Engineering engine mounts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • maupineda
    replied
    Originally posted by 9kracing View Post


    What didn't you like about the VT?

    I have them but only have like 2K miles on them. I have some nasty vibration around 5K rpms on deccel though, I'm thinking it's them.
    I had them and the car would be vibrate a lot to the point I would hear some rattles from the IP. Also, when shutting the engine it would screech a bit. I had to raise the RPM to 1k to overcome the vibration, they gave a very raw feel to the point it was unrefined in a "bad way". I went back and forth between BW and BMW Motorsport, then I learned about 034MS in a video from a fellow forum member here and chose to give it a go. They are much refined that VT, but at the same time the shift quality was not affected, and the vibrations went away. It sounds the BW, BMWM and 034MS are very similar. not sure the specs are shared.

    BTW, I was able to bring back the idle speed without vibrations.

    Leave a comment:


  • 4getr34
    replied
    looks like the consensus is to keep OE for street.

    Leave a comment:


  • 4getr34
    replied
    Originally posted by 9kracing View Post
    Also OP - stay away from Rogue
    elaborate?

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwfnatic
    replied
    Don't fuck with engine mounts unless your car is track only, thank me later.

    Leave a comment:


  • 9kracing
    replied
    Also OP - stay away from Rogue

    Leave a comment:


  • 9kracing
    replied
    Originally posted by maupineda View Post
    I have used 034Motorsport. and loved them... much better than crappy Vibra-Technics the car came with.

    What didn't you like about the VT?

    I have them but only have like 2K miles on them. I have some nasty vibration around 5K rpms on decel though, I'm thinking it's them.

    Leave a comment:


  • maupineda
    replied
    I have used 034Motorsport. and loved them... much better than crappy Vibra-Technics the car came with.

    Leave a comment:


  • 4getr34
    started a topic Bimmferworld vs Rogue Engineering engine mounts

    Bimmferworld vs Rogue Engineering engine mounts




    anyone know if these are the same? descriptions read very similar.
Working...
X