Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in E46 (2001 - 2006) only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Groups
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Forum
Vehicle Discussion
E46 (2001 - 2006)
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
PnP 55W HID Ballast
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Search
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
I M Legend
Senior Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
230
#1
PnP 55W HID Ballast
01-02-2025, 03:34 PM
Hello, is there a 55w HID ballast that is a direct swap with the factory ballast? I saw some aftermarket ballast but they're rated the same as stock. Some folks have mentioned boosting the factory ballast but I can't seem to find any info on that.
Error Page | eBay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/133687130793?_skw=E46%20M3%2055w%20HID%20ballast&itmmeta=01JGJJX5W8NMKXHFNM83CPR3AT&hash=item1f205fbaa9%3Ag%3AuLoAAOSwu7RgR04z&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA0HoV3kP08IDx%2BKZ9MfhVJKnt8GMgLTHukxTynrjUCjFLgNlfh0XAdyfCEsQCkegm%2BNx4rsLrBPvahj5QaG8kB7BzR4soRKXbpOp4mc20m1zEysnoEqF2SJkcUasFkqYjpA3DP1VXzHdAANulpT0mIXgSaxFYxF6zglmfAXOXBCsSPh1ZTxH0R20%2F685JcuslN0sUSC7MrbmpqI16l7%2B39X5yCQAwqe2KZU4Q6m%2B29ATchY5MYo5fET62IRX8C%2FgJI6lny4sKxxI4vL4Jd77EyHk%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR7De9NKEZQ&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR25GogU9AmQ8VCyh3Ljgp5AazD0vHq5t3wtTC2t4q8LJBb8EYhY1kiEefY_aem__MwI59eaSDAEOk5WNDuSGA
Previous
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
X