Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSL air filter (How to clean)?

Hey Guys,

I'm prepping for a dyno tuning session and I'm going clean the air filter in the CSL CF airbox (Karbonius). Is there proper way to clean? Does it need any special kind of oil (any oil at all), etc?

Thanks,
    Kareem

Do you have the foam or BMC OEM style filter?
    2005 BMW M3 ZCP Black/Black - HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | 288/280 Schrick Cams+DLC Followers | Lang Head | Dinan TBs | Bosch 550cc | Radium Fuel System | Karbonious CSL Airbox+OE Snorkel | SS V1 Stepped+Catted Sec 1+Resonated Twin Pipe+Race | 3.91, 3 stage clutch | FCM 400/600 | Vorshlag Camber Plates, RSM | Rogue ASP | AKG FCABs, SFBs | TMS Front Sway, Camber Arms, Monoball RTABs, Pullies | Mason Race Strut + X-Brace | AS 30% SSK | SPAL | Redish Plates | Turbo Toys V2 Hub | WPC Rod Bearings

Comment

Originally posted by x Spades x View Post
      Hey Guys,

I'm prepping for a dyno tuning session and I'm going clean the air filter in the CSL CF airbox (Karbonius). Is there proper way to clean? Does it need any special kind of oil (any oil at all), etc?

Thanks,
      Kareem
      If its the Foam get rid of it as mine fell apart and get the OE CSL Air filter made by BMC but only sold through BMW. Get a BMC Cleaning kit and you can clean the OE CSL filter with that when needed.

Comment

Working...
      X