CSL Roof Moulding Colour Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSL Roof Moulding Colour Code

I know a lot of people just say its "gloss black" but does anyone know the actual colour code for the CSL Roof Mouldings?

When I finally get to doing my roof project I will just be re-painting my standard ones as I am sure heaps of you have as the CSL part is stupidly priced haha

Originally posted by STAATS View Post
    I know a lot of people just say its "gloss black" but does anyone know the actual colour code for the CSL Roof Mouldings?

When I finally get to doing my roof project I will just be re-painting my standard ones as I am sure heaps of you have as the CSL part is stupidly priced haha
    I don't know the color code, but there is nothing in the color but black (as in, no hints of any other shades). If you went full gloss black black black non metallic, you'll be spot on what stock CSL looks like.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
    2012 LMB/Black 128i
    2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

is basicly jet black. i think a have both sides at home in a box and they are basicly jet black

Comment

Originally posted by bjz! View Post
        is basicly jet black. i think a have both sides at home in a box and they are basicly jet black
        Lol those are worth $$$ these days (not to mention back ordered forever)
        You’d probably have a few buyers around here.

Oh yeah, and confirm these things are BLACK ^
        TiAG 6mt Coupe | KARBONIUS | SUPERSPRINT | FIKSE WHEELS | OEM CSL | MILE END COMPOSITES | AST 5200 | HOTCHKIS | BREMBO | RECARO | BEISAN | CATCAMS | CP-CARILLO | TMS | RTD | ROGUE ENGINEERING | AKG MOTORSPORT | HTE PERFORMANCE

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post

I don't know the color code, but there is nothing in the color but black (as in, no hints of any other shades). If you went full gloss black black black non metallic, you'll be spot on what stock CSL looks like.
          Perfect - thats what I was thinking but I thought while i had time to figure it out before I got them painted i may as well check haha.

Comment

Originally posted by mainstreamer00 View Post

Lol those are worth $$$ these days (not to mention back ordered forever)
            You’d probably have a few buyers around here.

Oh yeah, and confirm these things are BLACK ^
            lol, i think i bought them like... 5 years a go or more and forgot about them, lol

Comment

Working...
            X