Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in E46 (2001 - 2006) only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Groups
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Forum
Vehicle Discussion
E46 (2001 - 2006)
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
E46 M3 Brake Bias Matrix, by p0lar, 2012
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Search
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
911Fiddler
Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
43
#1
E46 M3 Brake Bias Matrix, by p0lar, 2012
03-27-2020, 09:11 AM
I recovered this, had it on my hard drive.
As far as I know its for the post 2002 cars only, on the MK60system.
bryce2113
Junior Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
27
#2
03-27-2020, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by
911Fiddler
View Post
I recovered this, had it on my hard drive.
As far as I know its for the post 2002 cars only, on the MK60system.
Thanks! I was hoping this would resurface. Any chance you can post the image as an attachment too?
Last edited by
bryce2113
;
03-27-2020, 09:44 AM
.
2005 ZCP SMG ///M3
Comment
Post
Cancel
bryce2113
Junior Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
27
#3
03-27-2020, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by
bryce2113
View Post
Thanks! I was hoping this would resurface. Any chance you can post the image as an attachment too?
Nevermind. Looks like Build Journal has it up too!
https://thebuildjournal.com/tech-gui...-chart-e46-m3/
2005 ZCP SMG ///M3
Comment
Post
Cancel
911Fiddler
Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
43
#4
03-27-2020, 09:58 AM
Ah better!
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
X
Comment