Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in E46 (2001 - 2006) only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Groups
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Forum
Vehicle Discussion
E46 (2001 - 2006)
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
DIY: Wiring for SMG to Manual Swap
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Search
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
pawa_k2001
Senior Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
242
#1
DIY: Wiring for SMG to Manual Swap
03-20-2020, 03:59 AM
How I wired up my 2002 M3. Donor wiring was pulled from another MK20 M3 and I looked at the differences and traced where the wires go. My M3 fired right up after this, all I needed was programming that was done via Autologic.
Attached Files
Previous
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
X