Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone run the FI Valvetronic Muffler??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone run the FI Valvetronic Muffler??

I'm interested in purchasing a FI Valvetronic Muffler, but I can't find any exhaust clips aside from one pointless video Fi has uploaded which gives you no idea of the sound/tone.

The clip posted by FI sounds so different from any other muffler I've heard it almost seems kind of suspicious. The car in this review has the muffler:

A warm welcome to everyone checking out my latest YouTube video! In this episode, I share with you my life changing experience driving and reviewing this hea...

I'd love to learn more about the valved options, especially if they are actually quiet when closed. Judging from pictures the FI seems like the valves just mean "loud" and "really fucking loud" which seems kinda pointless.
    2003.5 ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue - Black - SMG Delete

Comment

Originally posted by sina View Post
      The clip posted by FI sounds so different from any other muffler I've heard it almost seems kind of suspicious. The car in this review has the muffler:

A warm welcome to everyone checking out my latest YouTube video! In this episode, I share with you my life changing experience driving and reviewing this hea...

I'd love to learn more about the valved options, especially if they are actually quiet when closed. Judging from pictures the FI seems like the valves just mean "loud" and "really fucking loud" which seems kinda pointless.

Thanks for posting! I can't believe nobody has any videos of the valves open and closed. It does sound interesting. I think it sounds like a loud cheaper muffler with the valves open though the header, sec 1 & 2 are not specified which can change everything

Comment

There’s videos out there forsure, I almost bought one years ago. I saw videos that were on the m3forum.

Comment

Working...
        X