Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partsgeek M3 chrome kidney grill review

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Here's a photo of the grills on the car outside. The slats are a tad thicker than original grills so take that for what it's worth

    Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20260205_231317648 (1).jpg
Views:	411
Size:	203.2 KB
ID:	342727

    Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20260205_231153981.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	218.3 KB
ID:	342728

    Comment


      #17
      Chrome kidneys are the move. Looks good

      Comment


        #18
        Indeed those look good
        2004 Dinan S3-R M3
        2023 X3M Competition

        Comment


          #19
          Thank you for sharing this, I ordered a set and they came super quickly.

          Pleased with them upon initial inspection, if they even hold up moderately, it will be a good buy.
          2006 BMW ///​M3​
          ig: @marecki.e46

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by nextelbuddy View Post
            Here's a photo of the grills on the car outside. The slats are a tad thicker than original grills so take that for what it's worth

            Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20260205_231317648 (1).jpg
Views:	411
Size:	203.2 KB
ID:	342727

            Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20260205_231153981.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	218.3 KB
ID:	342728
            GORGEOUS! Cant wait to see this beauty in person again.

            Comment


              #21
              I placed an order for the grills and realized after the fact I ordered one for M3 and one for 325. I’d hope they are identical but the parts numbers are different.
              Should I be concerned?

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Calb View Post
                I placed an order for the grills and realized after the fact I ordered one for M3 and one for 325. I’d hope they are identical but the parts numbers are different.
                Should I be concerned?
                I would cancel and reorder personally.
                2004 Dinan S3-R M3
                2023 X3M Competition

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by nextelbuddy View Post

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20260205_231153981.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	218.3 KB
ID:	342728
                  I can't get enough of this car. I had an E39 540i Touring in Orient Blue on 166 M5 wheels back in the day that this reminds me of.

                  On topic...I ordered these grills like a good little lemming and they showed up over the wknd. No complaints out of the box. In the attic they go.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by Calb View Post
                    I placed an order for the grills and realized after the fact I ordered one for M3 and one for 325. I’d hope they are identical but the parts numbers are different.
                    Should I be concerned?
                    325i or 325ci? (Vert & coupe same, sedan different iirc)
                    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

                    Comment


                      #25
                      LOL you guys are fast, these are out of stock now. edit: left side at least
                      Last edited by Nate047; 02-09-2026, 11:17 AM.
                      http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                      '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                      '01 M3, Imola/black

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
                        LOL you guys are fast, these are not of stock now.
                        ah man, i knew i should've jumped on this sooner, was planning to look for my stock set this weekend in case i couldn't find them i was going to order these, but alas didn't have time to look. I bet these are going to go up in price now lol.
                        2004 M3 6MT | Eventuri Intake | 3.91 | Wavetrac
                        2006 325Ci SULEV |ZF 5MT Swap | Koni Yellows | H&R | 330i Brakes | Magnaflow Catback | AFE | APEX ARC-8 18x9 |​

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by elrichmeister View Post

                          ah man, i knew i should've jumped on this sooner, was planning to look for my stock set this weekend in case i couldn't find them i was going to order these, but alas didn't have time to look. I bet these are going to go up in price now lol.
                          They'll be scalped at 3x price on the for sale section by next month.
                          2006 BMW ///​M3​
                          ig: @marecki.e46

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by nextelbuddy View Post
                            Here's a photo of the grills on the car outside. The slats are a tad thicker than original grills so take that for what it's worth

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20260205_231317648 (1).jpg
Views:	411
Size:	203.2 KB
ID:	342727

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20260205_231153981.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	218.3 KB
ID:	342728
                            wicked sick wagon !! Love the color choice also !
                            Instagram : @gc.m3sg
                            2023 M3C Xdrive British Racing Green

                            2003.5 M3 Silver Grey 6 speed
                            ______________________________________________
                            MEC CF CSL front bumper/Diffuser/BNIB CSL Trunk
                            ST Suspension/CSL Rotors/Full Magnaflow exhaust
                            BBS RSII/CSL Wheels

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

                              325i or 325ci? (Vert & coupe same, sedan different iirc)
                              325ci is what I mistakenly ordered

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by Calb View Post

                                325ci is what I mistakenly ordered
                                That's a coupe, so should fit afaik. The difference between coupe/vert m3 and nonM vert/coupe is the color of the inner slats (m3: chrome. NonM: black) iirc. But that's factory pieces, these aftermarket ones are probably all chrome no matter what car you specify.
                                DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                                /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                                More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X