I got some redline "power steering fluid" - that's how its labeled although I think it's ATF.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
2001 m3 power steering fluid
Collapse
X
-
Motul Dexron III (p/n 105776) for me, but probably any decent synthetic ATF will work well. It's basically hydraulic fluid in this purpose.
Leave a comment:
-
Motul Multi ATF is good also and cross references ZF PS spec. However, in reality it is all nearly the same stuff. They are all buying additive packages from the big 4.
Leave a comment:
-
Redline D4 ATF. Amazon has. Dual purpose as my transmission fluid too.
Leave a comment:
-
When I overhauled my system I put in LiquiMoly TopTec 1200. I guess I was watching a bunch of M539 at the time and thought why not LM?
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
No they're all good i guess just stay in spec which iirc is dextron maybe 3 or 4? I use valvoline full syn (blue bottle)
Leave a comment:
-
Still ATF. The Chf11s is for E9x. They repurpose certain parts, like the reservoir.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
2001 m3 power steering fluid
So I recently purchased a new power steering
resivour and I noticed my old one said atf oil only and my new one says chf11 and im wondering what fluid I should go get for my power steering, any suggestions
thanksTags: None

Leave a comment: