Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2001 m3 power steering fluid

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E46m3zcp
    replied
    I got some redline "power steering fluid" - that's how its labeled although I think it's ATF.

    Leave a comment:


  • elbert
    replied
    Motul Dexron III (p/n 105776) for me, but probably any decent synthetic ATF will work well. It's basically hydraulic fluid in this purpose.

    Leave a comment:


  • chris719
    replied
    Motul Multi ATF is good also and cross references ZF PS spec. However, in reality it is all nearly the same stuff. They are all buying additive packages from the big 4.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rich022
    replied
    Redline D4 ATF. Amazon has. Dual purpose as my transmission fluid too.

    Leave a comment:


  • jayjaya29
    replied
    I prefer Mobil 1 ATF.

    Leave a comment:


  • PSUEng
    replied
    When I overhauled my system I put in LiquiMoly TopTec 1200. I guess I was watching a bunch of M539 at the time and thought why not LM?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tbonem3
    replied
    No they're all good i guess just stay in spec which iirc is dextron maybe 3 or 4? I use valvoline full syn (blue bottle)

    Leave a comment:


  • BinBuilt
    replied
    Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
    Still ATF. The Chf11s is for E9x. They repurpose certain parts, like the reservoir.
    Is there any specific ATF you use?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tbonem3
    replied
    Still ATF. The Chf11s is for E9x. They repurpose certain parts, like the reservoir.

    Leave a comment:


  • BinBuilt
    started a topic 2001 m3 power steering fluid

    2001 m3 power steering fluid

    So I recently purchased a new power steering
    resivour and I noticed my old one said atf oil only and my new one says chf11 and im wondering what fluid I should go get for my power steering, any suggestions
    thanks
Working...
X