Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in E46 (2001 - 2006) only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Groups
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Forum
Vehicle Discussion
E46 (2001 - 2006)
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
SMG Overview, Fault codes Doc and Service Functions
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Search
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
M3Pat
Junior Member
Join Date:
Apr 2020
Posts:
13
#1
SMG Overview, Fault codes Doc and Service Functions
06-26-2020, 04:00 AM
Figured I'd share this for the ones who are troubleshooting SMG. Its a redacted oem doc but there's a decent diagnosis info.
Cheers,
Pat
Attached Files
SMG.pdf
(784.0 KB, 124 views)
Last edited by
M3Pat
;
06-26-2020, 04:05 AM
.
Arith2
Senior Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
1440
#2
06-27-2020, 08:39 AM
That's exactly what I used when I changed my engine. I would really like to know how you can do an engine or trans swap without opening the system.
This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal
"Do it right once or do it twice"
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
X
Comment